The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client-specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
· Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
· Participate and successfully complete role-related training programs.
· Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
· Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
· Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
· Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
· Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
· Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
· Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
· Adherence to floor policies, team schedule, and leave plans.
|Education & Skills|
|· Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)· Work experience of 0-24 months· Good written & verbal (English) communication skills· Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word · Typing speed of minimum 25 wpm and 90%|
· Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings· Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs· Mobility across client teams· Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel/assignment/ training