About The Role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be pivotal to the ongoing success of our Endeavour Programs. Part of the wider Marketing team, you will lead the planning & execution of key marketing programs for your business unit across Australia/New Zealand & Singapore. Adopting a customer-driven, market-back approach, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders including Sales, HR & Product development to deliver a holistic marketing and communication program.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a fundamental role within Civica with the opportunity for succession planning into a more senior Marketing leadership role in the future. This role will have special focus on our growth market opportunities including Libraries & Education, Health and Care, Local Government as well as launching new capabilities from the wider Civica Group portfolio into the region.
The role also involves collaborating with our UK based Marketing team and working with business to provide strategic insight to drive compelling value propositions and roadmaps to support our clients.
- Plan and manage implementation of projects and campaigns within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Deliver consistent, relevant and timely communications for the business through a range of channels to increase customer engagement and support our culture and purpose
- Engage with the business to provide strategic insights that can drive more compelling development roadmaps that address customer need
- Develop thought leadership activities that help position Civica as a leader in our chosen markets
- Provide effective strategic marketing guidance to design, comms support and campaign execution; ensure key messaging is communicated through appropriate channels, collateral and digital media, in line with corporate brand and identity standards
- Work with Market intelligence manager to deliver competitive intelligence and industry insights
- Evaluate and report on activities to ensure clear visibility of deliverables and status, including monthly activity reports for International and Group management
- Support continuous improvement and champion marketing & communications and its benefits to colleagues.
- Work with the Marketing Director and senior marketing colleagues on marketing and business strategy.
We are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager that is self-motivated and can manage priorities judiciously and work well under pressure and to tight deadlines. The successful person must have excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills. Other qualities include:
- Ideally our candidate will be degree educated in a relevant marketing discipline and have professional marketing qualifications, with post graduate work experience in an Enterprise marketing function
- Good project management, organisational and content creation skills.
- Experienced in conceiving and delivering impactful internal and external comms programs
- Good knowledge of the modern MarTech stack including content management systems and applications such as marketing automation platforms (Eloqua), CRM system(s) and office productivity software
- Good grasp of brand management and marketing communications
- Excellent customer orientation and appreciation of customer business value
- You are someone with ambition to develop your career in Marketing and who seeks the opportunity to attain a more senior marketing role in the future