- Research, analyse and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner by using appropriate resources to assess situations and create resolutions, while maintaining ownership of the issue.
- Research and analyse data from various sources and tools
- Flexible approach to ensure established service levels are achieved at all times
- Must maintain up-to-date Customer Support Agent skill set
- Must have proficiency of payment processing and reconciliation systems and tools
- Must maintain confidentiality
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Customer-centric attributes and E-commerce-focused with the ability to work effectively and professionally.
- Ability to perform work activities requiring negotiating, instructing, persuading or speaking with the customers over call, Social media or e-mail.
- Intermediate analysis skills to include skill in situational analysis and risk mitigation. Demonstrate strong research skills in all lines of business.
- Track record of exhibiting good judgment and common sense. Skilled in fair and impartial judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to assess customer needs and adjust communication style accordingly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively influence others.
- Strong technical skills and computer knowledge, including all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and follow-through in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Ability to understand and empathise customer issues, and provide accurate answers in response.
Required Experience and Education
• A Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years professional experience in Customer Service. Exposure to E-commerce is preferred.
Candidates from companies like Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, LimeRoad, PayTM are preferred