1.Answer customer calls courteously to provide information about products and services, arrange consultations and obtain feedback about service
2.Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat medium concerning various queries.
3.Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
4.Provide hands on support to process orders, raise invoices, tracking and detailed account management.
5.Flexible with Rotational shifts
- Excellent communication (Written & Oral) skills in English. Proficiency in 2 local- Hindi & english (Mandatory)
- languages preferable.
- Basic computer knowledge with MS-Office and effective browsing skills
- Total 6 days working, rotational shift.
- Freshers can be considered if the candidate is confident & having good communication skills.
- Graduation not mandatory.
- Outstation candidates won’t be considered.