We’re looking for an experienced Solution Architect to lead our data analytics and visualization
team in Gurugram to help generate valuable insights for our customer as well as the product
team. This role will be a very hands-on role and you will be responsible for all aspects of the
architecture, security and scalability of the analytics and visualization application.
● Responsible for the application architecture, performance, security, scalability and
● Write/Review Code every day in addition to pairing with team members on functional
and nonfunctional requirements and spread design philosophy, goals and improvements
to code quality across the team
● Translate objectives into iterative MVPs, evaluate and then refactor into highly scalable,
highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems.
● Building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
● Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches, judge
the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints
of the project.
● Demonstrates comprehensive decision-making authority over technical issues, project
policies, standards, and strategies
● Deep dive into the data to help our customers understand how their users are using the
app and how they can improve the adoption.
● Understanding how users engage with the product, by analyzing users’ digital footprints
step-by-step to see what leads them to engage, return, or churn. The role would enable
product owners, designers, and developers to use the right data to guide their decisions.
● Provide data driven insights and deliver recommendations that address opportunities
for product improvements
● Help improve accuracy and efficiency of data capture strategy
● A/B Test: Analyze, consolidate, and present test results. Uncover friction points to
continuously iterate and improve products or features
Desired Skills and Experience:
● 7+ years overall experience, with minimum 2+ years in data analysis/ visualization, with
● Experience in at least two of NodeJS/ Python/ Java and a willingness to learn others.
● Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases.
● Experience working with SQL and No-SQL databases, data visualization technologies and
cloud infrastructure platforms
● Shown experience with large-scale data analysis, data-mining, business intelligence
systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL or similar tools.
● Knowledge of data conversion strategy, capturing data, creating source to target
definitions for ETL/ data flow process, data quality, and database management
● Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other
strategies Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Work with large scale data sets: extract data from sources across multiple platforms and
synthesize into dashboards or insightful information
● Proven deep technical expertise and hands-on involvement in designing, architecting
and executing large scale cloud solutions for data analytics and other complementary
services like compute, workflow and serverless.
● Strong experience in Agile methodology and ability to deliver in a global team
environment with members working remotely in various time zones
● Communication Skills must be excellent across roles
Engineering – (Preferably from Tier-1 College)
Node, NodeJS, Java, Python, AWS, Full Stack, Docker, Kubernetes, Analytics, Data Visualization,
Serverless, WebServices, Microservices, REST Apis, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes,
Kafka, CI/ CD.