Must have skills:
• Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, distributed processing and
• Good conceptual understanding of NoSQL data stores like Key/Value stores, Document
databases, Wide Column data stores, Graph databases and Search databases.
• Thorough understanding of at least one of the NoSQL data stores highlighted above
(Preferable, if it includes Cassandra, Elastic Search, JanusGraph, Spark or Kafka).
• Should have practical experience of programming in at least one of the general-purpose
programming languages like Python, Java, Scala etc
1. Candidate should have experience on Python. Additionally, Java and Scala will do
2. Worked on Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Kafka, Reddis, Mongo, Elastic Search, SolaR, HBase, Cassandra and Spark) and NoSql
3. Knowledge on Data Structure and Algorithms. This can be tested asking them to mention their rank from any websites (Hackerrank, Hackerearth,Codechef etc) which run code based competitions
4. Experience of working in a startup will be additional advantage
Highly desired but not mandatory:
• Containers and orchestration services.
• Experience of building auto-scalable event-driven data pipelines.
• Good conceptual understanding of HDFS and Spark/MapReduce.
• Understanding of high-volume data ingestion and streaming platforms.