Duties and Responsibility
We are looking for a Database Engineer to closely work with Telecom domain applications.
- Manage CIP on SQL servers
- Development of high quality, optimized SQL statements
- Ensure security and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- DBA experience
- Knowledge of CIP, CIS, Access, Oracle
- Data Entry experience.
- Able to create Bill of Materials and track inventory
- 3+ years of experience with SQL programming using Microsoft SQL Server
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Similar, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server Agent)
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
- Capable of troubleshooting common database issues
- Familiar with tools that can aid with profiling server resource usage and optimizing it
- Ability to develop reports
This role involves working as part of a small team or independently for both development and support of our existing software through the software release cycles.
Candidate must be work oriented, discipline, self motivated.
Candidate must be flexible to travel overseas if required.
Candidate must be flexible to work with teams in different timezone.