The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle for custom developed IT systems including: gathering and analyzing system requirements, developing solutions, issue triage and bug-fixing, assisting with infrastructure and environment configuration, production deployments and support.
You will participate in solution design meetings and consult with various teams to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs. You will also be expected to interact directly with third-party partners and vendors, in order to achieve business and technology goals on certain projects.
- Build Enterprise Integration processes using our standard middleware technology stack (Dell Boomi, AWS API Gateway, Lambdas, S3, and RDS)
- Create Data Warehouse technology solutions using our BI technology stack: Pentaho, Tableau, and MySql.
- Developing smaller scale web-applications and front-ends.
- Analyze requirements and create technical designs, prototypes, and estimates.
- Manage tickets, participate in backlog grooming and estimation, manage development tasks, deliverables, and documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and implement, test, document, and deploy fixes.
- Participate in code reviews and suggest opportunities to improve system optimization, scalability, and availability.
- Participate actively in the development team by showing a willingness to learn new technologies and sharing knowledge and expertise with the extended team.
- Partner with other teams to understand requirements and deliver scalable solutions that deliver business value.
- Experience with Agile software development (SCRUM) and working within defined project management methodologies and timelines.
- Strong problem solvings capabilities and ability to communicate complex technical challenges clearly and succinctly.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability and knowledge on developing and consuming HTTP-based API’s (REST and SOAP).
- Proven experience in developing RDBMS database solutions using common patterns, such as Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, and Queries in SQL Server or MySQL.
- Decent Knowledge in common networking protocols and topologies.
- Working knowledge of different cloud deployment technologies like AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working any of following Databases technologies: Oracle DB, MySQL, AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, DynamoDB, SQL Server, MongoDB.
- Experience writing optimized database queries based on schema design.
- Direct experience in any of these software platforms is a plus: Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle CPQ (Configure, Price and Quote) Cloud, Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service, Oracle Incentive Compensation, Netsuite, Zendesk, Marketo or Workday.
- Exposure to any of the following Cloud technologies is also nice to have: AWS Serverless technologies (S3, Lambda, API Gateways, RDS) and Business Intelligence platforms (Pentaho and Tableau, and/or experience with OLAP or ETL processes).