Desired Skills & Experience:
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Should have a technical understanding
- Strong US Staffing Market intelligence a MUST
- Needs to be a US technical recruiter in the past
- Clear communications Ability to share and express
- Logical thinking.
- Ability to drive team and keep them motivated.
- Ensure Delivery and meet monthly quarterly targets
- Sharing daily snapshot, Coverage reports and other process-related reports to Staffing managers & jointly building effective recruitment strategy for aggressive delivery.
- Review and approve all resumes before sending to the Client. If needed need to go on the second call with the second candidate if required.
- Daily Communication with US counterparts for submittal Feedback /Priority Reks / or any other bottle-necks
- Overviewing proper distribution of requirements among the team members & ensuring delivery is being met from all resources allocated to the client.
- Constant watch on the Rek flow and instantly Communicating to staffing managers in case flow is high so bandwidth help can be offered.
- Meeting the monthly spread/Quota/Gross Margin/ headcount Target kept for the client
- Parallel communication with HR/ Hiring/ training / IT & Admin team on all real-time challenges or help needed from these departments for the smooth delivery and functioning on the account.
- Empowering team, setting the right expectation for the team in align with organizational and project goals.