Job Description (Key Accountabilities & Measures)
• Implement all audit programs in line with the audit plan
• Execute all audits / reviews in compliance to Standard Audit Programs o, testing templates and all auditable activities in line with established auditing industry practices, contribute for improvements and revisions, as required.
• Support to coordinate and engage audit clients / business units on meetings and fieldwork, achieve alignment on audit observations and finalize action plans.
• Ensure documentation of all forms of audit work papers, as per our established procedures and Audit Quality Assurance standards
• To provide consultative support to business units on ERM Framework implementation and Control Self Assessments, review the programs for adequacy of coverage and provide recommendations, as necessary.
• Support business teams to continuously enhance control awareness through GRC / Business Process Controls training programs, provide feedback on the observations.
• To support business towards implementation of established Ethics and Compliance programs to identify and report unusual events / business irregularities and control violations. Perform / participate in Forensic Audits / Fraud Investigations, as and when needed, report results and recommend corrective actions.
• To provide independent guidance to business units regarding compliance requirements and best business practices on Internal Controls, ERM and Audit areas
• Compliance of Occupational Health & Safety expectations, Standards of Business Conduct, Ethics and Compliance programs and other directives issued by the GROUP from time to time.
Scope Data for Measurement: % and timely completion of audit topics per plan, client feedback / survey results, quality and magnitude of risks identified and improvements recommended
Skills (Technical / Functional)
- Exposure to Manufacturing / Process industry preferred
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Accounting Standards viz., Ind AS, US GAAP, IFRS
- Exposure to accepted practices of Accounting Consolidation, preparation of financials and reporting
- Forensic Reviews / Fraud Investigations experience (Preferred)
- Exposure / Hands on experience on SAP and highly skilled in MS Office package
- Tech savvy, good understanding of Database Systems and ability to employ technology effectively
- 3-5 years of Internal Audit Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (and/or)
- Cost & Management Accountant, with relevant Internal Audit experience (and/or)
- Certified Internal Auditor (Preferred)
- Should be well versed with IFRS/Indian GAAP/US GAAP