Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be aware of the audience and their job roles
- Knowledge of L&D organizational plans and how it dovetails with the job areas of the audience.
- Be aware of local learning flavors and requirements
- Expertise in Financial Services, Insurance, and facilitation skills
- Be looked at as an expert on financial Services and Insurance by the audience
- Develop and display excellent facilitation skills to ensure participant learning in a facilitation environment
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the Life Insurance and Financial services space
- Endeavor to get certified in learning and development
- Delivery of Training Programs with consistent quality
- Ensure self-certification on all L & D programs
- Conduct all L & D programs as per the calendar
- Ensure coverage of learners on induction, new products, and other special programs
- Take ownership of learners’ coverage on all programs, escalating to designated personnel whenever needed
- Take feedback from participants for all L & D programs
- Learn and understand program design as created by the central team, Follow Facilitator Guide.
- Ensure all learner certification process is followed to without any deviation.
- Seek participant feedback on the session and reflect on avenues to improve.
- Leverage available technology to facilitate L & D intelligence
- Ensure a thorough understanding of GOAL (or its variants) and how it impacts L & D intelligence (from an information & credibility perspective)
- Upload all necessary details including participant nominations, actual attendance, and certifications for post-activity tracking
Required Knowledge and Education qualifications:
- MS Office.
- Certificate/certifications from ISPI, ASTD in the area of Training Delivery.
- Language Fluency – well versed with Hindi, English and Local language.
Work-Related Skills: IC 38
Professional Experience: 3 years of experience in Training/ Sales.
Age Limit: Upto 36 Years