Duties and Responsibility
As a high caliber DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the Build and Release Automation for the various Applications and operations.
- Be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Configure and setup Firewalls, VPN Concentrators and Security appliances for access to vital business applications.
- Monitor and maintain the production systems and networks of an organization.
- Troubleshooting of production issues within SLAs.
- Manual & Automated deployments to staging & production environments.
- Monitoring & managing production servers and regular housekeeping tasks.
- Troubleshooting of issues related to Websites, Windows servers, DevOps Tools and Analyzing Logs
- Continuously focus on improvement of DevOps practices by working with Development, QA and Database teams. Must have
- Analytical frame of mind, a desire to take ownership, and never taking any failure as a setback
- Solid understanding of Networking/VPCs/monitoring & alerting frameworks and tools
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment & Experience managing/operating large Linux (Ubuntu), Microsoft Windows, environment & Database Technologies (MySQL, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Have experience on Nginx, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and Redis.
- Have experience on Ansible, fabfile and Docker.
- Substantial experience in operating a 24/7 high-availability Cloud infrastructure in a highly transactional environment
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile & DevOps Process with at-least a couple of years of work experience, with being at ease with at-least one of the programming languages (Python, Shell script)
- Working experience with tools/systems like Jira, GitHub, Confluence, CI/CD Pipeline using Jenkins, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation templates, Artifactory, Office Suite, Linux, Graylog, Grafana, etc.
Candidate should have experienced in Python Development (Preferred)
Candidate should have working experience of DevOps for a minimum of 4 years (Mandatory)
If Python and Django developer has interest in DevOps, they are most welcome.
Python and Django developer with DevOps knowledge(Bonus point)