Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with team leads to define and build a continuous delivery pipeline using CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
• Profile resource usage to find inefficiencies, if any, and work with the development team to optimize resource utilization.
• Work with team leads and information security experts to define and implement an access control pipeline to secure firm resources – including the data pipeline.
• Work with team leads and the CxOs to define and implement the Business Continuity Plan.
• Help teams in administering web servers (Apache), NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Elastic Search, HDFS, Cassandra etc.), Elastic Search, MySQL, Zookeeper.
• Use Azure APIs/SDKs within other tools/programming languages to automate resource allocation/deallocation, backup, authentication & authorization, real-time monitoring, log analytics, auto-scaling etc.
• Should be experienced in managing infrastructure, services, databases deployed on a cloud service provider like Azure, AWS etc.
• Should have a very good understanding of System Builds, Administration, Backup, Security.
• Good knowledge of a high-level programming language like Python, Java etc.
• Has worked on a configuration management framework like Puppet, Chef, Ansible etc.
• Experience in working on a version control system like GIT.
• Has built continuous delivery pipelines (CI/CD) using tools/frameworks like Jenkins, Sonar etc.
• Should have a good understanding of Operating Systems and Networking Concepts.
• Should have implemented an authentication and authorization layer.
• Container Management using Kubernetes & Docker.