We are seeking an experienced Site Reliability Engineers/Dev-ops who will be responsible for infrastructure, availability, performance and monitoring of Humain’s AI based healthcare platform and services.
What you will do :
Work with dev teams to automate deployment of modules and manage the continuous integration pipeline. Extensive process-level and node-level monitoring of all services.
Provisioning and servicing cloud servers. Automate repeated tasks and processes through scripting.
What you’ll need :
– BTech/MTech in any engineering discipline.
– 6-8 years of experience in an Ops/Dev-Op role.
– Proficiency with OS and network fundamentals and strong Linux administrator skills.
– Experience in the management of cloud computing services. Extensive knowledge of any one cloud platform (Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
– Proficiency with any major monitoring framework (Sensu, Nagios etc.).
– Comfortable with any one scripting language (Python, Perl) and a Configuration management or Orchestration Tool (Ansible, Chef etc)
Bonus points if :
– Experience with Container Tools (Docker ecosystem) will be a plus