Duties and Responsibility
. Digital Content Writers are responsible for generating quality written materials that will attract visitors to organization’s website.
- Will be responsible for writing materials for the website, and they may need to edit content from other writers as well.
- Specialists help find and/or create images and other visual elements to go along with written materials, as well as ensure that search engine optimization (SEO) best practices are followed.
- Additionally, Digital Content Writers will be responsible for moderating and/or contributing to discussions in the website’s comment section; contributing to organizational social media accounts will be required.
- This position also require that additional marketing and advertising tasks are completed as part of the job description.
- Good writing skills of English language is a must.
- Should have knowledge of Punjabi language, Punjabi media, Punjabi Entertainment, Celebrities Bollywood/Pollywood/Music industry and Punjabi Movies. This will be an added advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field is required for this position.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be a plus. Understanding of SEO techniques, excellent writing abilities, and the ability to engage consumers .
- Digital content specialists often work with other content producers within the organization, excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills are required.
- Proficiency with basic computer software is necessary; additional web-related skills (such as with content management systems) are required.
Key Areas of operation – Digital Content Writer’s Tasks
- Gather and research information that enhances the value of the site.
- Work with marketing and graphics designers to ensure consistency.
- Write, edit, and develop web site content.
- Gather user feedback for website improvement and enhancements.