Criteria for Candidates:
· Demonstrable business and IT strategic acumen and the evidence of effectively translating business strategy into outcomes.
· Consultative Manager level relationship management experience and expertise practiced in designing customer facing business solutions.
· The ability to work with executives where accountabilities and influencing behaviour are achieved though effective relationships.
· High level analytical capabilities applied to complex programs of work
· Flexibility and adaptability to new ways of thinking
· Sound understanding of Agile and User-centric design. Thorough understanding of User experience design for social applications or rich Internet experiences.
· Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution.
· Three Key Performance dimensions (vision, results and accountability).
· Identification of best process and program practices in the Distribution Systems space and delivery of the programs and services that will provide an integrated and effective and hassle free experience to IndiGo customers.
· Introduce Industry Standards and Best Practices
· Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who have diverse objectives. Takes all requirements into account when making proosals.
· Analyses requirements, Designs, Plans, Executes and Evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets.
· Assesses and evaluates risk. Communicates effectively, both formally and informally.
· Conduct research & development in domain focused technologies and execute POCs to validate such solutions
· Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed business designs for implementation using selected products.
· Within a Change Management program, assists in the preparation of Technical plans. Provides advice on technical aspects of system development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.)
· Ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
· Navitaire Expertise.
· Interact with Business & Technology teams and Interpret requirements around Navitaire Distribution products and tools.
· Interact with Navitaire product teams to acquire knowledge and introduce product enhancements and new tools to relevant IndiGo teams.
· Align Commercial Distribution Systems Version Upgrades. Manage timelines and coordinate product releases with all relevant organizational departments.
· Develop and execute plans while meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
· Actively improves and develops organizational capability through teams, challenging convention and creating an innovation culture that implement latest and contemporary technology to improve Indigo’s customer experience.
Key deliverables for this role are:
· Innovation, Products and Design, aligning the Commercial Distributions Systems solutions to Business Strategy
· Navitaire Programs & Products Portfolio
· Vendor and Partner management
· Team leadership and managing business relationships
· KPI and metrics driven performance
· Enhanced Customer Satisfaction