We are a company in the deep learning space. Our primary product caters to the UPSC (IAS/ IPS) examination. The role is to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition (students, aspirants). He/she should be quick at understanding the context of a student’s preparation, assess his/her learning patterns and pitch relevant products and make a sale.
1. Build an empathetic connection with the student community at large and understand their motivations levers
2. Make cold/ filtered leads calls and establish product relevance and ultimately the sale
3. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
4. Understand the core differentiator among the competitors in the same industry and inform & incorporate the management & the users about them to increase sales volume
– should have worked in a sales role and should be able to articulate his/her learnings
– prefer a candidate who has worked in higher education course selling scenarios
– results and process improvement oriented: should be able to demonstrate that in his resume/ talks