- To identify the stated and unstated needs of the product.
- To address the requirements in the solution architecture.
- To identify use cases of operations of the solution.
- To write embedded firmware for different products as per requirement.
- To develop test cases for firmware testing.
- To follow the processes defined for product design.
- Top-level effort estimation and inputs to the Project manager for planning and control.
- Ensuring Product Design Integrity and ensuring Product Quality.
- Develop Product support Documentation.
- Travel to customer locations or vendors for the trainings, issue solving or presentations.
- Training to teams.
- Good Programming Skills in C, C++ language. Assembler know-how is desirable.
- Experience in embedded firmware development.
- Should have excellent debugging skills.
- Development Experience in Metering industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuits.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- B.E./B.Tech in ECE/EE/CS/IT.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience.