Company Description –
We’re a cloud mobile messaging platform, connecting businesses to half of the world’s
population and serving 200,000 enterprise clients through 40+ offices on 6 continents.
Our converged communications services bring a mobile dimension to any business. We have leveraged our global connectivity through 800+ operators and local market expertise to allow our wholesale and enterprise clients to easily and successfully run their mobile initiatives around the world.
All our solutions are fully in-house developed, meeting exactly what is needed to establish a state-of-the-art mobile services ecosystem. Through our dedication and passion, we are moving barriers and changing the way people and businesses interact in the ever-changing mobile space.
Why is this role important ??
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company.
To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new clients.
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new clients growing their businesses.
You know you are doing a good job when:
You know all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
• You understand your client’s business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
• You identify new and innovative use cases for our products.
• You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
• Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
• The number of clients is consistently increasing, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in the region you are covering.
More about you:
• You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5-10 years professional experience in Enterprise Sales
• You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points.
• You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
• You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
• Your communication skills are excellent.
• You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
• You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
• You enjoy traveling to foreign countries, even for longer stays.
- ONLY Delhi/NCR candidates.
- NP- Immediate up to 60 Days Only
- Experience Level : 5-10 Years
- Team size Management good to have
- 13-15 LPA + Bonus
- Any Graduate + MBA
- Interview Process:- 4 level of discussion including HR round.
- A person who have target achiever of 1.2-2 Cr Per Annum will be a right fit.