Skill Set :
Fintech domain is preferable.
- Technical skills required – R, Python, SQL, Tableau, R Shiny, Working exposure and hands on for Tableau, R Shiny
- Must have a working exposure to ETL preferably through AWS Lambda, Python, Shell and AWS systems
- Exposure to AWS S3, Athena any database preferably Oracle, BigQuery
- Should have implemented at-least 2 projects end to end
- Should have strong conceptual understanding of data-warehousing concepts, ETL and visualization
- Must have strong analytical skills and able to pull important actionable facts from data.
- Participate in building data-warehousing structure for future and evolving needs of the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Deliver ETL solutions for data upload as per organizational requirements and needs using AWS Lambda, Python scripts
2. Preparing and presenting visualizations through R Shiny, Tableau
3. Should strengthen organization to build on competitive advantage by delivering unique analytical products through ennoblement of underlying systems and ensuring 100% accuracy of data.
4. Generate a single version of truth across organization for KPIs
5. Standardize KPIs and measurement in automated fashion and reduce person dependency
6. Co-ordination with data analysts, business users to understand the ask
7. For any new product addition, necessary information needs to be captured in system
8. Automation of ETL tasks, data validation etc