Roles & Responsibilities:
- Program management of multiple transformation projects/tracks.
- Monitoring and control projects.
- An organized, self-starter and go-getter
- Collaborate with all stakeholders for project planning and execution and participate in new project transitions
- Meet project deliverables, timelines, and cost.
- Resource Management
- Onboarding new projects/teams
- Work closely with the practice teams, in solution definition, proposal / SOW review, solution walkthrough, etc.
Required Candidates Profile:
- 10-15 years of IT Infra project/program management experience.
- PMCP/PMP certified
- Experience in project Management, delivery management, deployment solutions.
- Familiarity with project management tools, process, and standards.
- Knowledge of technologies & solutions
- Good knowledge of the quality process and should have handled project reviews with customer.
- Experienced in large complex migration projects & programs.
Technical Skills Required:
- Experienced in handling complex transformation projects.
- Experience in project Management, delivery management and deployment solutions.
- Proficient in windows, end-user technologies & solutions
- Expert in large and complex end user migrations
- Expert in handling stakeholders and direct review with the customer.
- Knowledge in compliance and quality process.
- PMCP certified
- Expert in planning, workflow creation, tools like Microsoft project plan
- Experience in mass Win10 rollout and migration of end-user technologies.
- Planning, scheduling, and communications to end users.
- Post-migration support for end users.
- General understanding of application services, Compatibility testing, Software Distribution, Imaging deployment, and rollout.
Specific Domain/Technical/Functional skills:
- Delivery management Experience
- Project management
- PMCP/PMP certified.
- ITIL certification is desirable.