- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a barometer, having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing multiple reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Taking down minutes of the meeting.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Assist with preparation of business presentations.
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive.
- Strong leadership skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff, management, external vendors, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Qualification: CA/CFA- Fresher/Inter/Pursuing
- Excellent Communication
- Immediate Joinee