- Drafts confidential correspondence including proposals, letters, memoranda, reports, edit documents, take and transcribe minutes of meetings, and perform other administrative and secretarial duties.
- Creates, maintains, and/or updates various databases. Extrapolates, analyzes, and presents data for management information reporting purposes.
- Serves as a liaison between executives, internal management and employees, clients, and visitors as required; reviews, requests, schedules appointments and meetings.
- Reviews incoming correspondence via paper or email, lead initiative to determine appropriate action required. Leads and monitors issues for appropriate follow up.
- Completes expense reports and handles the reconciliation of receipts for a designated work group or for executive leaders
- Plans, coordinates, and supports meeting and conferences and setup video and audio conferencing when required.
- Arranges travel as needed.
- Coordinates data from a variety of sources for inclusion in technical reports and presentations
- Performs independent research and prepares information for special projects as assigned.
- Track/monitor real estate licensing for office.
1) Good with Legal Agreement.
2) Communication Skill Should be excellent.
3) Should be MBA/ LLB / Any qualification.
4) Good Presentation Skill.
5) Willing to move other locations, conveyance will be provided from company side