Executive Secretary Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Answering phones or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by Board of Directors, Committees, and Executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Graduate in any Discipline with MBA Finance.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as an Executive Secretary.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Candidate will work directly with MD & CEO and responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing the work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. Candidate will manage business related tasks for the MD & CEO such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.