We are looking for an experienced Export sales manager (Rice) to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a Export sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
Ultimately, you should aspire to develop and maintain successful relationships with large, distributed customers.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Proven work experience as a Export sales manager of Rice
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Fluent English speaking
- Well versed with Export Commercial Terms