- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 7+ years of professional experience with process analysis, system implementations and/or change management in Finance domain Practice in process improvement and lean management .
- Proficiency with standard suite of Microsoft Office applications, Office 365 on line .
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with attention to details
- Ability to work in global virtual team, and to lead teamwork to ensure end result Mature professional with sound judgement and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/accounting theory
- Knowledge of SAP – Finance; other ERPs is a plus
- Knowledge of Power BI is a plus
Contribute to design of Finance processes at GBS
Streamlining end-to-end process, improve the design to stay in line with financial standards
Contribute to design in Group initiatives (Concur, Intercos, P2P , Legal invoices, etc)
Validate SOP with processing operations
Review content, quality, consistency and clarity of instructions of Standard Operating Procedures(SOPs) to reduces risk of missing the critical detail
Training and assisting other departments for developing SOPs like HR, Transition and Credit worthiness.
Locally, drive Finance Design implementation to operations
Maintain close monitoring and follow-up with GBS F&A Operation teams
Coordination with multiple stakeholders including Operations, Administration and Customers
Guide SMEs for implementation of improvements in GBS operations
Participate for review of design in transitions
Drive feed-back from operations for continuous improvement.
Capture opportunities to improve and standardize process efficiency.
Review Process improvement initiatives and follow-up their implementation at GBS Operations”