WHAT YOU’LL DO DAY-TO-DAY:
- Follow, analyze, and summarize important developments related to global
- economic conditions, central bank policies, and financial data from different
- Develop and maintain quantitative models to forecast macroeconomic data
- and assess the outlook for economic conditions, global interest rates, and
- exchange rates.
- Research methodology documents provided by government statistical
- Work with front office groups to develop models related to discretionary
- and systematic trading opportunities.
- Aid front office data analysis efforts by collaborating closely with technology
- development teams.
- Maintain dashboards to monitor the output from various models and keep
- track of macroeconomic as well as financial market movements.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A master’s in economics or a closely related field, or a Ph.D. (or equivalent
- qualification), with two to five years of relevant experience and robust
- empirical/econometric skills.
- Knowledge of interactions between economic developments, financial
- databases like Bloomberg, and statistical packages like E-views.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for candidates who have completed Masters/PhD in Economics from a tier institute.
The candidate should be through with econometric skills
It would be beneficial if the candidate would be tracking the global economy