We are looking for a Firmware Developer to develop drivers and application for various microcontroller applications. Also, must be able to debug and fix hardware/firmware issues and identify the best solution to cater to multiple applications, evaluate controllers and related parts for part selection. Must be able to articulate and document well the understanding and maintain code in version control. Additionally knowledge on boot loaders, BSPs and board bring up would be required. Must have strong knowledge of PIC Micro-controllers.
- Embedded firmware driver/application code development, testing, and optimization
- In-Depth microcontroller programming including the development of bootloader code and board bring up.
- Develop and tune the motor control system related to PID motor control
- Work on POC and evaluation of Micros and other peripheral chips for part selection.
- Support firmware update testing and deployment
- Debugging low-level hardware interfaces (USB, SPI, I2C, UART, PWM, GPIO, ADC/DAC, etc).
- Multi-platform code development
- Creation and review of documentation
- Work on BT/WiFi to develop interfaces for newer devices.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- At least 4+ years of experience with embedded software development
- Ability to read and interpret circuit schematic diagrams
- Ability to design electrical control circuits a plus
- Strong hardware and software/firmware development skills
- Proficient in embedded C/C++, exposure to Python
- Experience with mechanical actuators (motors, solenoids, etc.)
- Knowledge of techniques required to produce robust, fast, and secure code
- Experience with SW security and encryption techniques
- Proficiency in solving problems in a timely manner
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge on PIC microcontrollers
- Experience in BT and WiFi would be an added advantage.