Primary responsibilities include:
- Analysis of customer data and transactional data to identify emerging fraud trends, develop, and improve fraud strategies
- Periodic review and development of MIS reports, dashboards and communication of fraud results internally and to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
- Perform gap analysis to identify system weaknesses and mitigating measures.
- Lead and recommend process/logic change to drive efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Provide actionable insights to senior global stakeholders by leveraging data analytics.
- Focus on development of tactical and strategic solutions with high visibility for key stakeholders.
- Drive the end to end testing approach – including test case documentation, review and monitoring of rule performance, fine-tune rules – and strategy implementation.
- Work with various stakeholders during strategy development and conversion efforts to identify and fulfill data/analytical needs; develop comprehensive transition plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Engineering /MBA background from a premier institute
- Minimum 4+ years of hands-on analytical experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in statistical analysis with working knowledge of at least one of the following statistical software packages: SAS (Must), Tableau, R or Python.
- Excellent presentation skills to eloquently explain and drive the agenda.
- Model development and governance experience in any domain will be preferable.
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with stakeholder management
- Experience in fraud strategy/processes and/or fraud analytics is a plus