Candidate should apply only if the following criteria are satisfied:
- Should know the Front End technologies and frameworks like angular / react.
- Should have worked in Mobile App – both Apple and Android is better, if not one of the two is also acceptable. (we do in hybrid architecture but at times we may come across requirements around native)
- Should have knowledge around Usability of an application. Specifically, the candidate should know how to use tools to assess usability, how to fix usability related feedback on the application as well as on the websites etc.
- This role is responsible for defining design guidelines. Therefore, the candidate should have designed Front Ends in the past. The candidate should have some idea / awareness of MVC, and about building web pages that will interact with Web Services in back end. The candidate should be able to demonstrate / explain / talk about at least one or two design guidelines that he / she has defined.
Candidate is expected to contribute in the following activities:
- Defining choice of technology for the solutions that are built around the Product for various types of Insurance applications. Such a definition will involve looking into different alternatives available in the market in the form or frameworks and tools and will also involve making small prototypes for A/B testing or for client validation.
- Defining the architecture in terms of component types, functions and session variables and how they would interact.
- Designing the Front End in terms of stencils / components / functions at high level and low level. In this context it should be noted that the candidate is not expected to do the activities that are typically done by artists / web designers. The candidate’s work is to exclusively focus on the technology.
- Troubleshooting the work product that the team will come up with in different projects.
- Guiding & Training a team of people who will work on building and testing the Front Ends.
Candidate’s performance will be evaluated based on the following:
- Customer feedback after implementation.
- Compliance to various standards and guidelines that are applicable to front end.
- Competence of the team that the Candidate will interact with.