Duties and Responsibility
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end web developer
- Knowledge of Angular, React, PHP, CakePHP, WordPress, AJAX, Node.js
- Experience with responsive MVC and responsive MVVM frameworks.
- Familiarity with browser capabilities and writing code that meets W3C guidelines
- Deep knowledge of latest tools, processes and best practices for building websites and web applications
- Passion for writing efficient and maintainable code
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Build web pages and front-end/customer facing applications, and portals with close attention to browser-side capabilities and overall system architecture
- Build online acquisition paths in collaboration with designers and channel managers
- Build/improve customer and partner portals in collaboration with designers and back-end web developers
- Build/improve web site and customer/partner applications by translating business requirements into technical plans
- Actively troubleshoot and support web development and applications in production
- Stay abreast of best practices in front-end web development and bring new ideas to the team
- Collaborate with IT, Marketing, and Sales to drive new ideas for superior customer experience
- Diligently document all code changes
- Help with other marketing department functions as needed
Experience in working with US based accounts preferred.
Experience in integrating with databases and payment gateway is a plus.