Job description –
Ability to learn multiple technologies, required for full stack development and implement fast. below are job requirement for the post of Full Stack Developer
1. Develop high performance mobile and web applications in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Android, iOS and various frontend and backend technologies.
2. Create requirements, design documentation and test plans for above, adhering to standard templates provided by the organization.
3. Write clean, maintainable, efficient code that confirms to software development standards.
4. Well versed with multiple front end and backend technologies such as Angular, BootStrap, Node, PHP, Spring, ReactJS, etc
5. Understand full stack development process and is familiar with REST, SOAP, Microservices etc.
6. Has actively been involved in application design including API design, database schema design etc.
7. Has good understanding of deployment process, and testing process.
8. Has led team of 2-3 people in a demanding environment.
9. Knowledge of Android,iOS front end technologies is a plus
10. Can interact with client directly on requirement gathering, delivery planning and implementation
1. We are looking for that candidate who are passionate about technology and very good into programming.
Can consider freshers with good programming skills
Looking for candidates who can join immediately by next week
Can consider outstation candidate from Maharashtra ready to relocate
Sample interview process:
Round 1: Logic Test – You will be required to write a program or pseudo code to implement given programming logic. Sample question: Write a program product(multiplication) is equal to the given number by the user. You can write this program in any programming language you are familiar with. You will be tested on logic, code design and exception handling. to find two numbers in the array of 20 whose product(multiplication) is equal to the given number by the user. You can write this program in any programming language you are familiar with. You will be tested on logic, code design and exception handling.
Round 2: Technical Round: You will be asked conceptual and detail questions about any programming language that you are familiar with. For e.g. what is the difference between class and id in CSS, what are different lifecycle methods of thread in Java, what is the Runnable interface in Java etc.
Round 3: Personal Interview: You will be assessed on communication skills, attitude, strengths etc.