1. Experience in Zend 2 development, PHP and PHP based MVC frameworks like Laravel, symphony, YII etc is a must.
2. Proficient in MySQL, proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL.
3. Expertise in versioning control, preferably GIT.
4. Strong Knowledge of Linux required, for ex. working experience with LAMP stack setup, shell scripting etc.
5. Exposure to AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS etc.)
6. Exposure to collaboration tools like Jira and GitHub required.
7. Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery.
8. Experience with Rest API Development using PHP.
9. Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents.
10 Must have excellent communication skills (in English)
11. Strength in problem analysis and conceptual thinking.
12. You are eager to (self) learn new things.
13. You have the willingness to look beyond your tasks and like to share ideas.
14. Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Skills – CakePHP, Laravel, Symphony, Zend 2, YII, Core PHP, MySQL, Git, GitHub, AWS, Jira