Job Description –
- Developing front end in Mobile architecture.
- Designing and developing user interactions on Mobile Applications.
- Developing back end for Mobile applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimisation for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for design and features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing and integrating APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in E- Commerce applications and related programming languages.
- Developing, maintaining and updating back- end in Django Admin panels and Relative Dashboards for the E- Commerce Business model
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming in Andorid and I.O.S Mobile Applications they will be responsible for maintaining our Android mobile application Flip Shop and in the future developing an I.O.S Native for it , ensuring the responsiveness of applications, developing and maintaining new features and updates to the application ranging from but not limited to object recognition, chat integrations, API Integrations, Django Back end Servers, Dashboards for merchants, admin dashboards, analytics and influencers panels, Algorithms for data collection and tailored actionable feedback in the front end and user interfaces. the application is a video based platform so we will be looking for a developer who has confidence and had a lot of experience with video players and swipe interfaces as well as e – commerce back end panels.
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product and be required to maintain and make these projects scalable, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Skill growth:- as a full stack developer you will be able to learn and manage a new kind and like of e commerce application and apply different concepts to improve your skills
Company ownership:- if you work hard for the company like you own it and help it grow you have a chance to get equity and actually own a share in the company upto 1%-5%
Discounts on products :- as an employee of an e commerce company you can enjoy discounts on the products we sell!
Close working with the founders:- because you will be one of the first few employees you will get to work with the companies founders and become a senior and major role holder in the company.