- To be able to visualize and create design options based on creative brief for advertisements, events, activations, online and brand communications.
- To be able to design and create web pages, work with technologies like flash to create virals/ or flash enhancements on web pages.
- Ability to assist in designing social media posts across different social media platforms
- Ability to distinguish the creative adaptation requirements across media – print, OOH, in-store etc
- Should be up-to-date with the best practices, new developments in the field and educate the team & client on the same
- Interacting with assigned clients, taking client feedback on-going projects & managing work continually with other team members co-working on the projects
- The candidate should have strong execution skills and the ability to handle a team.
- An orientation of the shopping mall industry as well as an understanding of brand communications in the Retail, Lifestyle and FMCG space is essential
- Strong communication written and verbal
- Excellent knowledge of all major design software such as CorelDraw, Illustrator, Flash, Photoshop etc
- Strong and timely execution
- Effective time management
- Target Educational InstitutesEdit
- JJ school of arts
- L.S. Raheja
- Pearl, NIFT, ISDI, SASMIRA etc.
- Rachna Sansad’s School of Design
– Should have worked in an advertising/design house
-Should have worked on brands in the Retail, fnb industry
Kindly attach the portfolio or work samples