- Demonstrated skills in various HR functional areas (especially employee relations, coaching and change management) with the ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” (strategic, operational and tactical)
- Ability to function well in ambiguous situations and unstructured environments, recognizing when it’s appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing the current output
- Demonstrates credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently.
- Contribute to the vision of the organization by leading the HR Strategy and Execution
- Develop and Execute engagement programs for a highly engaged and motivated employees.
- Lead the work of the HR& Admin department and provide guidance on strategic and execution issues.
- Serve as the service point of contact for employment relations, and deal with grievances and violations involving disciplinary action whenever required
- Monitor adherence to internal policies, compliance, legal and statutory requirements.
- List, Anticipate, Understand and Resolve Risks originating out of People Management and Compliance.
- Leverage People and Process Data and Analytics to extract insights to continuously improve Employee Servicing and Satisfaction.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves, think creatively and work with team members in a fast-moving and flexible environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in using HRMS tool
- Understands technology and the industry dynamics
- Strong decision-making skills .
- Ability to work independently.
Education Qualification: MBA (preferred)