- Overall operations head on time, cost and quality of news printing.
- Planning – New location strategy planning, allocation planning.
- Continuous improvement of effectiveness and efficiency.
- 15+ years of manufacturing experience in Auto parts, FMCG or newspaper.
- Experience in lean manufacturing, quality control or 6 sigma equivalent experience is preferred.
- Strategy and Development:
1. Create and implement best practice manufacturing strategy, policies, processes & procedures
2. Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets
3. Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- General and Task Management:
1. Develop and manage master production schedule and operations budgets for products to directly support and ensure that the product is delivered to agreed cost, quality, and timelines
2. Plan and execute maintenance activity to ensure the plant is kept safe and compliant
3. Ensure that Environmental, Health and Safety, manufacturing and quality standards and procedures are adhered to
- People and Relationship Management:
1. Responsible for developing the appropriate organizational structure, resource plans and culture (Change agents, PMO lead, etc)
2. Complete regular performance reviews, manage attendance, holidays, disciplinary issues and procedures as appropriate
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- A strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Worked on Lean Manufacturing system.
- Stronghold on Manufacturing processes.
- Should be able to identify ideas’ on the reduction of manufacturing cost, Improve OEE, Reduce Rejection/Scrap,
- Setting up functional KPI’S
- Functional Budgeting
- Technical mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Business Administration from a reputed university preferred