• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
• At least 15 years in Business Development, Sales and/or Product Management in B2B customer-facing roles in India.
• Proven experience conceptualizing, driving and closing large strategic deals through partnerships and sales in India.
• Demonstrated ability to structure, negotiate, and close complex deals with leading technology and consumer companies, government and/or educational institutions in India.
• Demonstrated technical fluency; comfort identifying key technical issues, understanding their business development implications, and discussing alternative technical solutions.
• Leadership experience leading small and large teams with cross-functional stakeholder management.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with C-suite executives on behalf of the organization.
• Ability to handle ambiguity effectively and operate independently in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working with C-Level Executives including written, presentation and verbal communications
• Strong familiarity with the mobile and digital content domains.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making, and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis.
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders to deliver results.
• Broad functional experience in technology and/or various vertical industries.
• Create a long-term strategy for business development and sales in B2B through partnerships and alliances in India.
• Identify, build and scale new partnerships for the organisation in India. Negotiate long-term deal terms and create simplified solutions for integration with partner’s products and services while managing ongoing performance.
• Own annual unit, revenue and customer growth objectives for BD and B2B sales and implement the plans working closely with all dependent teams.
• Lead the teams responsible for BD and B2B sales with the ability to be hands-on as needed and guide team to implement strategy and achieve operating goals.
• Evaluate the economic, strategic costs and benefits of partnerships and execute plans while working with key internal stakeholders.