Required Skills & Experience:
The successful candidate would have:
- Several years of experience in retail marketing with luxury lifestyle companies or design houses.
- Sensitive to Shades of India’s product range and market position.
- Strong in numbers, analysis, and systems.
- Able to lead an motivate a team both in headquarters and in retail outlets.
Reporting to: Director
- Setting annual and monthly sales targets in agreement with the Directors– overall, by product categories, and by outlets.
- To work closely with the Merchandising team
- Establish an order to buy for each season both for apparel and home furnishings based on agreed sales targets with proper stock management.
- To ensure merchandise is ready as per the collection launch calendar.
- To ensure all management reports and MIS are made and followed up.
- Responsible for working with store managers to ensure they and their staff are fully trained, familiar with the product range, and able to engage pro-actively with customers.
- Coordination with the Design Director on the visual display
- Manage a CRM system that enables targeted customer campaigns both from company headquarters and stores. Technical support would come from the Company
- Propose and implement events that would encourage sales
Brand Building and Social Media.
1) Have overall responsibility for the social media and PR teams. The social media team and PR would report to the Head of Retail
2) Strategize with the Design Director on social media and PR campaigns
3) Be responsible for strengthening the brand and awareness of it.
Note: The preference would be for someone with a sense of fashion and design, strongly focussed on achieving goals, independent-minded and a committed professional.