You would be responsible for leading Human Resources for 20,000-30,000 employees spread across multiple delivery units of our business in India. You would be responsible for crafting and executing a talent agenda that enables the business to meet its strategic goals. More importantly, you will be responsible for creating a culture and an ecosystem that enables our employees to be their best selves.
- Actively influence the business strategy to ensure that Human Capital considerations are appropriately reflected
- Tailor the global/ geography talent strategy to meet the needs of the business units you partner with
- Act as an executive coach and promote a Truly Human Leadership style and culture
- Support Accenture’s growth by participating in the sales process and showcasing differentiated talent capability and practices
- With the help of a team of HR People Advisors, run effective and impactful delivery of HR programs and services to your business group – monitor effectiveness of existing HR programs
- Build a deep understanding of the Business landscape and advise the business and stakeholders on people related matters.
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within enabling teams such as Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning etc
- Work with the Center of Excellence teams to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
Looking for candidates from Top MBA colleges
Only from IT Companies