We are seeking an experienced Head of HR with outstanding people skills and business acumen. Our growing firm employs approximately 100 individuals across New York and India, and expects to more than double in size next year. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding new employees, managing every aspect of the employee life cycle. Additional responsibilities include development and implementation of organizational design including the management of employee records and regulatory requirements including benefits.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. You will have experience working with engineering both in US and India. Ideally, you have managed a business function in addition to HR.
- Build a recruiting engine that can support our over 100% growth for next year.
- Design and execute onboarding programs (including training) to support our employees.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and organizational design.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Maintain staff records and employee benefits.
- Support cross functional collaboration as our employees work across geographies – US and India currently.
� 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
� Bachelor’s Degree