Duties and Responsibility
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Dealing with Ministers, Local Leaders, Local Police, Authority personnel’s during recruitment.