• 5 – 7 years of work experience in leading HR projects (overall experience must not exceed 10 years)
• Program/Project management expertise; PMP certification preferred
• Knowledge of the HR suite including Core HR systems, Comp & Bens Talent Acquisition, etc. and tools and technology
- Must be form MNC/BPO/KPO industry
- Flexible with shift time
- Need young smart candidate with Strong communication & presentation skills.
As the Associate HR Project Manager, you will provide support on projects, work streams, and governance routines focused on HR transformation, operational enhancements, and strategic improvements. The incumbent will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure project work is completed in a timely and cost-effective manner. As part of our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Coordinate and collaborate with HR team members across multiple locations to plan and execute initiatives and projects of all sizes
- Develop and manage detailed project plans (e.g., using MS Project, Excel or other project planning software), risks/issues/dependencies/decisions logs and escalate as appropriate; prepare project / work stream meeting agendas, document meeting outcomes and next steps
- Ensure project plans are documented, open items are documented, and next steps are actioned, following up with key stakeholders, as needed
- Identify risks/issues that impact the execution and success of projects (e.g., resource availability, functional discrepancies, testing errors, etc.) and escalate as appropriate for resolution/mitigation
- Coordinate Project Management Office (PMO) governance routines such as tracking and updating project progress and continuous improvement activities, scheduling meetings, sending reminders, and updating / compiling data and information
- Conduct basic analysis on business topics, project data / statistics and progress, systems’ impacts and other key challenges, as needed
- Utilize tools, such as Excel, to develop spreadsheets, gather and update data from stakeholders, utilize data filters, create pivot tables, format and analyze large amounts of data
- Support meetings and written program / project updates with key internal project team members, business stakeholders and leadership through creation of e-mails, decks, and status slides, documenting open items and next steps, following up with key parties post discussion
- Support key HR team members on various engagements, including ad-hoc analyses, presentations, governance routines, and special projects.
- Collaborate with other departments and project stakeholders, including Senior Management, HR functional areas, IT, Finance, Payroll, Legal and outside third-party vendors
- Advise and participate in stakeholder analysis, change management plans and execution
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed, including, logistics for meetings and workshops, room bookings, catering, and visitor registrations
- Monitor, track and report out project budget and status, including estimated project cost, project actuals and project forecasts, comparing and reporting out current budget status against projections