- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
Skill Set Requirement:
- Thorough knowledge of Karnataka labor laws.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Must be able to manage stand-alone responsibility for HR documentation drafting and sharing, policy implementation and performance management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- An MBA in HR or Bachelor of Laws is essential from a reputed college.
- One to Two years’ experience as an HR Administrator/Legal, HR Administrative/Legal Assistant or relevant role is required.