Duties and Responsibility
What you’ll do
• Liaise with local Corporate Actions Operations team, and Product Owner
• Work as part of a Global Team, automating and improving the IT that sits behind our trading offering.
• Contribute to the delivery of solutions within the Post-Trade department at IG
• Collaborate with business experts
• Maintain high operational standards within a regulated financial business
Who you’ll be
You will be someone who can demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge of Cash Equities, particularly the Corporate Actions domain
• Excellent Java programming experience, with a significant part in the above business domain
• Excellent communication skills, and ability to work autonomously
• Ownership – able to take responsibility
• Initiative – able to offer constructive ideas and take the appropriate action
• A pragmatic approach to problem solving
• Excellent attention to detail – needed when working within a complex financial domain
• Drive, motivation and personal improvement
• Good communication skills, able to collaborate with business stakeholders as well as developers and technical architects across the IG enterprise
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.
We recruit based on excellence, and believe that diversity is vital to success. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment or any other behaviour that stifles innovation and collaboration.