Identify key industry trends to design competitive, consumer and pro-relevant concepts and claims that are in line with the brand’s strategy.
· Work closely cross functional identify technology and benchmarks, forms direction to ensure feasibility from a timing and pricing perspective before presenting to the brand.
· Lead innovation meetings with brand and cross functional teams (R&D, Packaging) on regular basis to review key trends, technology and packaging innovations and work with the brand to identify future innovation pipeline.
· Designing and Developing apt products for Men’s shaving, trimming and other Metal/plastic tools that are used by Men for groomin
. Evaluates design ideas based on factors such as appealing appearance, design-function relationships, serviceability, materials and methods engineering, application, budget, price, production costs, methods of production, market characteristics, and brand specifications.
· Creating 3D and 2D designs across the design lifecycle from Ideation, Prototyping to final DFM on software such as Solidworks (Own license)/ AutoDesk Inventor
· Liaising with manufacturers across the country and abroad to understand manufacturing capabilities in Metal, Plastic, and Ceramics etc. Choosing the right materials that incorporate latest design trends and align with the brand.
· Work with manufacturers to manufacture in these materials to achieve global quality standards for quality and performance
· Setting up Quality Control process at manufacturing facility or in own warehouse to test finished goods/part goods