Responsible for all Internal Controls activities for our company.
Develop and implement annual audit plan, review financial controls and testing compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations etc. as applicable.
Identify business and financial risks, drive opportunities to improve systems / business processes and improving internal controls whilst ensuring the integrity and reliability of the controls.
Determine whether processes, procedures and internal controls exist, are adequate, documented, understood and adhered to by all relevant stakeholders, including operating effectiveness of the controls.
· Provide training and awareness as and when required
· Evaluate audit findings, present the audit outcome and recommendations to the auditee and leadership team.
· Recommend changes in policies or procedures to increase operational efficiency and/or to improve controls and checks.
· Follow-up to determine adequacy and effectiveness of management action plans.
· Coordinate with audit firms performing external audits.
· C.A. with 10 years’ experience in Internal controls / Audit function.
· Detailed understanding of Internal Auditing standards, methodology, systems and governance procedures
· Good experience in Internal Audit / SOX / Risk Management is desired, prior experience in Big 4 firms will be an advantage
· Experience in leading audits in large Auto / Manufacturing organization.
Action orientation, Managing diversity, Ethics and values, Managerial courage, Organizational agility, Customer focus, eye for detail
· Strong collaboration, consultative skills, stakeholder management.
· Flexible and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of work.
· Fast decision making combined with hands-on mentality.
· Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills
· Decisive, results oriented team player with an open mind for new ways of doing things
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to persuade and influence others