Duties and Responsibility
Senior Software Engineer (iOS)
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What you’ll be doing
· Design and build applications for the iOS platform
· Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we’re looking for
· Should have good communication skills
· Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
· Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
· Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
· Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
· Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins etc.
- Basic understanding of shader programming.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be Engineering or computer Graduate / Post Graduate.
- Should have good knowledge in integrating 3rd party API’s for social media, add networks, payment gateways, Google maps, Google Places etc
· Good to have – React Native or Ionic