- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Build and publish applications in app stores
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent work experience of 1+ Years
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and Optimization
- Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
- A portfolio of iOS apps in the App Store is a plus
- Experience with iOS SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Push Notifications & Toast
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
Experience 1 to 3 years only.
Notice period should be not more than 30 days.
Preferred candidates currently living in Gurgaon who can come for personal interview.