- Maintain the IT infrastructure of the Bank including it’s Data Centre.
- Responsible for maintaining the network infrastructure of the Bank.
- Vendor Management and ensuring all the services as per SLAs and other agreements are made available to the Bank.
- Ensuring all the Applications that the Bank host are up and running.
- Understand and support the Database issues and liaison with the vendors and support the operations.
- Manage procurement process as per the policies and directions of the Bank
- Managing the Teams dealing with IT infrastructure and IT support operations.
- IT support to all the Branches.
- Support to various delivery channels like ATM etc
- Organising user acceptance tests for various enhancements and new products
- Data Centre Infrastructure Setup management, monitoring and monitoring of facility management services.
- General administration of IT department
Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience preferably in a Banking or Financial Institution